Send Resumes to: Work@BigHypeMarketing.com
Big Hype Marketing & PR is looking for a full-time, in-house marketing manager at our Costa Mesa CA office. We are looking for someone who is creative, interested in marketing, is good with talking and listening to people (i.e. clients), has good writing skills, and someone who is self-motivated.
We are a small boutique marketing agency that works with small to medium-size businesses nationwide. Our clients include businesses like, a veterinarian, landscapers, florists, fashion, fitness, architects, construction companies, interior designer, lawyers, doctors, and more…www.BigHypeMarketing.com.
In this position you will have the opportunity to learn many different types of marketing strategies including, website planning/marketing, Facebook/Instagram Advertising/Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Google Adwords, branding, content writing, and more…
• Working with clients to plan out/design websites (select photos, layout, content, colors, etc)
• Coming up with good marketing ideas/products for clients
• Implementing marketing solutions including social media marketing campaigns, Google Adwords campaigns, SEO initiatives, etc.
• Coming up with creative ideas
• Content writing
• Touch calling existing clients
• Responding to client inquiries, answering inbound calls and assisting clients
• Speaking with clients to explain success of campaigns and creating reports to show results
• Collaborate with sales team for client on-boarding,
• Managing and maintaining clients
• Upselling clients into additional products
Salary is contingent to experience of candidate. Roughly $15/hr + commission available.
Must have the ability to:
• Manage your time and projects efficiently
• Be detail-oriented
• Be creative
• Have good writing skills
• Have good phone skills
• Be organized and self-motivated
• Have an editing eye
• Customer service experience
• Microsoft Office
Knowledge of any or all of the following are not a requirement but are a plus: CRM experience (VTiger), social media marketing, Adwords, Search Engine Optimization, graphic design, understanding of websites and WordPress, clean writing skills.
Salary is contingent to experience of candidate. $15/hr + commission available. We are open to candidates straight out of college as well as someone with years of experience who can bring management and leadership skills to the group, and pay will be negotiated according to experience and value.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org